Special Clothing Items
You’re coming to the snow so of course you’re going to need some warm and waterproof outerwear.
What you’ll need to wear on the Slopes….
- Waterproof Jacket & Pants
- Ski Helmet
- Neck warmer or scarf
- Thermal pants and top
- Skivvy or long sleeve top (it’s warmer if you have lots of thin layers rather than have one big heavy one)
- Vest to go under your ski jacket
- Thin ski socks, thick ones can hurt your feet in ski boots (can be purchased onsite)
- Beanie – more for walking around outside as you will wear a helmet when skiing or snowboarding.
- Sunscreen & Sunnies for those blue bird days!
All these items can be hired or purchased from our onsite snow sports shop.
‘Snowrider Rentals’ has a large range of Jackets, Pants, Helmets and Snow Boots for hire. It also stocks a range of personal items including gloves, goggles, ski socks & thermals which are from budget to top of the range.
Around the Hotel
- You will be surprised how warm it can get in the hotel so make sure you pack some lighter tops and shirts.
- Bathers for the swimming pool
- Something nice to wear to dinner
- Moisturiser & lip gloss as the air is very dry
- Non slip shoes for walking in the snow
No need to pack towels or linen, these are all supplied.